Saturday, August 12, 2017

Thrifty Finds Week 26

This weeks thrifty finds seem to be a hodge podge of items. Some are very practicle, and then there are some that were just whimsy.
As you can see from a distance there are a lot of items. There are a lot of paper items. And my faithful followers know my love of paper. I just can't resist picking some up if I see it. I did restrain myself a little though. But there is a really practical item in this find a shopping cart. It will come in handy when I am moving things back and forth from sales. And it was two dollars. It was a steal!
I actually found the wine glass. I mean I paid nothing for it because I found it outside. Those are the best deals of all aren't they? I loved the postcard with the horses on it. And there were some embroidered pillow cases I picked up to. I love these old pillow cases. They are always extremely soft because they have been broken in by someone else.

I think this was my absolutely favorite find of the week. The He-Man's Cookbook is so kitschy. I found it at an estate sale. It's published by Ford Motor Company for their employees. And I have to admit I truly love the cover of this. I think I am going to use it as part of a gift for a friend of mine who loves to cook. 

So what thrifty finds have you come up with this week?







No comments:

Post a Comment