Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Simple Inspirations

Some days you just need some sort of simple inspiration to get you started. These words of wisdom can get your day going, and hopefully they will inspire you too look at life a little differently.
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says, "I'm possible!"
Audrey Hepburn

"Luck is when an opportunity comes along and you're prepared for it."
Denzel Washington

"I always say don't make plans, make options."
Jennifer Aniston

"The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself."
Benjamin Franklin

"I really don't think I need buns of steel. I'd be happy with bns of cinnamon." 
Ellen DeGeneres

"The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age."
Lucille Ball

"Who begins too much accomplishes little."
German proverb

So what words of wisdom are the simple inspirations in your life today?

No comments:

Post a Comment